Wednesday, October 24, 2012

{Fall}ing into place...

My Dearest Abe,
You can not begin to imagine what you have done to me. 
You have provided every dream come true I have ever had.
You have my heart & soul to keep.
You provide for Bellin & I.
You are one of the most special people I have ever met in my entire life, and I hope you know how LUCKY I feel to call you mine.
You believe in me, even when there is a little doubt.
You stand behind me.
You listen to me.
You are my rock.
I know everyone who has the pleasure to meet you, knows how kind your soul is.
I have never met someone who means so well, with every bone in their body.
You support my crazy habit to paint every.single. piece of furniture we have in our house.
You let me be my crazy self.
I will try to never disappoint you.
I believe in our love.
I believe that we have something special.
You tell me my cooking is amazing, even when the potatoes are undercooked, and the pasta is too salty.
You are so kind.
You listen to me, even when you're walking away.
You trust me.
That is one thing when you proposed to me, that stood out so loud to me. 
You said, "I trust you, you are my family"
I was so touched.
Beyond anything, trust is number one.
I will always be loyal and faithful. 
Thank you for making my dreams come true. 
My Dearest Bellin,
Your dad and I decided to get married a few days after you turned ONE!
It was always in my plan to get married as soon as possible after you arrived. I want you to know that you were built & raised on a STRONG foundation.
We will continue daily to provide love, support, and acceptance, for whatever you may throw our way. 
You are brilliant, beautiful & kind.
Your soul shines through your smile.
Everyday you change more.
Everyday is something new.
You EXHAUST me, in all the right ways.
You TEACH me everyday, how to be a better mother, & more importantly, how to be a better person.
I think about you every second, of every day.
You have become me.
I will never let you down.
 I will forever live for you.

The real day Abe and I committed ourselves to each other was the day Bellin was born.
We were in it for the long haul that day.
We wanted to share with a select few of friends and family our commitment to each other for this life.
I hope everyone knows that was able to attend our wedding, that they all meant something to us. 
They are all someone who we hold high.
They are people who believe in our love.
They are people who support us, & us them.


We Love You.


No comments:

Post a Comment