Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Nursery of Bellin

I refinished this dresser a long time ago in preparation for Bellin. Turned out perfect :)



Our VERY cozy chair.

Homemade curtains! My dad brought home these branches from his wood lot. And I simply tied our fabric in bows and connected it to the branch with twine.


This is the record player from Target. We painted it to be darker brown, like a stain (The original tone was way to ORANGE! Ewww). And we added legs to make it feel like a piece of furniture. I sit in our chair and sing to Bellin with this player <3

I designed this bedding for Bellin. She WILL LOVE it. :)



I made this painting out of old wood. I stained it, and painted the tree. I am not a great artist, so I had a dear friend draw the bird on for me. She is pretty amazing! This is a wonderful piece of art made with LOVE.





Her coming home outfit <3

I wanted textured walls, like old Italy. 

^
A beautiful gift from a beautiful friend!





Chandeliers I found at a yard sale!

Dearest Bellin:
"No one will ever know the strength of my LOVE for you, after all you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."

We did Bellin's room with the help of a few friends in TWO days. It was a wonderful journey watching this room transform for my little girl. There is nothing like watching your vision come alive. I can not wait to spend countless nights rocking my baby to sleep in this cozy space.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and classy. I've never seen a nursery like it, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie,

    I am absolutely IN LOVE with everything that you do! Your happiness is amazing and I'm so so happy for you, Abe, and Bellin! :) The picture you made with LOVE and feeling your heart... tears! And I'm so serious, I am hiring you one day and I will babysit! :)

    ReplyDelete