Tuesday, November 15, 2011

First Day With Sharon


Leaving Bellin for the first time with Sharon. We LOVE her!

Here is Sharon & Abe
(Bellin is sleepy :) )

Oh my goodness! Daddy is having a hard time. There may have been a few tears shed...
We survived! And were home. Here on the left is the schedule Bellin was on today, from her wet diapers, to her feedings and naps. Were so lucky to have Sharon!
And here on the right is Bellin...Home...Cozy in her bassinet napping. 

It was a surreal feeling today...Leaving work and driving to pick up my little girl. As I drive down Lynn road, no music playing in my car (this is rare) all I could hear were my thoughts..." I wonder what Bellin did today, I wonder how she fell asleep, I wonder if she missed us".
It was so nice to pull up to Sharon's and see my little girl happy and safe.
We drove home & listened to Christmas music the whole way.
Today was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete