Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Currently.




Good Morning!






Reading: This is new for me, but I am reading a "The art of racing in the rain", its a tail (no pun intended) through the eyes and narration of a dog. It's really neat for far and easy reading. As much as i have been writing lately, I am not the biggest fan of reading. I originally went to buy 50 Shades of Grey (sold out), but i finally got to purchase it yesterday so maybe this will start a new trend of reading. The act of reading is hard. It means to sit and relax and zone into your story. I have so many things to do, but I have enjoyed sitting down and getting lost for 30 minuets at a time!

Watching: We are watching Disney Junior. Mickey Mouse Club House (Bellin's favorite, next to YO GABA GABA).


Thinking about: The rain. Thinking about how I need to go to costco and get some things and how hard it is to do things in the rain. But the upside of this is I love the fresh smell of rain. I think it does the body good. I'm thinking that Bellin feels everything that I do, and I am sure she loves the smell too. Its fresh and its good for you. Thinking, I am really liking this new blogging journey I am on. Thinking about that I am going to make for dinner because I will be home late tonight. Thinking about the dogs, how I have to be on PEE PEE alert all day in the rain. Thinking all these present things. I try to not think too much!
Loving: My Job. I love putting together a cute new outfit the days that I work, and I love the positive attention I receive from the WOMEN I work with. They are so supportive of me and my career and love me for me.I work in a wonderful LARGE salon in Thousand Oaks. I love being able to do what I love for a living, and most certainly love being a BOSS LADY, to myself of course!

Anticipating: Bellins first Birthday. Seems like I am crazy for planning it already, even though its mostly already planned. Invites. CHECK Band.CHECK Food.WORKING ON IT Family and friends. CHECK Desert. CHECK 

Listening to: Pandora every morning while I am getting ready. Current Station: Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong.

This is my favorite type of music. Easy, Romantic, Silly, and Wonderful. Next on the list is Sade, Adele, Billie Holiday, Bon Iver, & Dinah Washington.
Eating: Salad with every meal. I am loving lettuce right now. I slice a head of lettuce in to a few wedges, Sprinkle a little dressing on it, some cracked pepper, and a little parmesan cheese and its  a perfect wedge salad for a snack or to pair with dinner.

Feeling thankful for: Bellin. A healthy, beautiful, soulful 7 month old. She smiles when you make funny faces, she cries when she bumps her head, and sneezes when something tickles her nose, she adores our fur family, and she lights up when her dad walks into the room. I am thankful for all of these things, because she is healthy and smart and most certainly beautiful! 



Thanks for reading, would love to hear some feedback and would love to read your "Currently" post!

4 comments:

  1. I love those baby pictures! AH! So precious. Love your blog, sweetness, and had no idea you put my button on your blog! Thank you SO MUCH! Thinking of doing a Currently post here soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hellloooo from Australia!

    What a delightful space you have here (and a sweet see one)!
    I'm watching river cottage and wishing I was drinking beer.... but i'm not!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete