Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rookie Recipes

ROOKIE RECIPES.
Here are some recipes and Picture tutorials from me, the rookie!
(More to come tomorrow night)
I am learning to cook, more than just an OK meal in the kitchen, and I'm starting with the simple, yet powerful recipes!
Here to share!
 My new favorite way to cook chicken is in the crock pot.
(partly because we don't have a BBQ ;) )
 In the Crock pot:
 frozen @(6 Hours on Med), or fresh chicken breasts @(4 Hours on Low)
 Add some of your favorite BBQ sauce!
In our case, Rudys, from Texas.



Then Add one CAN OF ROOTBEER.
After the chicken is done, shred & serve over white rice. 
ITS AMAZING & Easy as pie!(Which is not easy!) lol

Enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. That sounds so delicious and easy! I love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bbq sauce :)
    your blog is awesome!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete